Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2016, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Arrow #136 "We go out every night, suiting up, risking our lives fighting all the worst kind of people and she's (Felicity) stronger than all of us."

After defeating his most formidable foe to date and riding off into the sunset with longtime flame Felicity Smoak, Oliver Queen (a.k.a. The Arrow) left Starling City with the hopes of beginning a new life. But will Oliver ever truly be able to leave behind his past as the Arrow, and, if so, what becomes of the team he has worked so hard to assemble? Will Diggle, Thea, and Laurel be left to continue Oliver's crusade without him? And with Malcolm Merlyn having ascended to the top of the League of Assassins as the new Ra's al Ghul, is anyone really safe?

Next Episodes

4x01: Green Arrow
Airdate:October 7, 2015
Description:“Green Arrow” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

MY NAME IS THE GREEN ARROW — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) blissful getaway is cut short when Thea (Willa Holland) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) pay them a visit and tell Oliver they need his help back in Star City. The city has been attacked by “Ghosts,” assassins led by a dangerous man named Damien Darhk (guest star Neil McDonough). However, when Oliver returns, Diggle (David Ramsey) makes it very clear that he doesn’t want Oliver on the team. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Beth Schwartz and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#401). Original airdate 10/7/2015.

Spoilers:

4x02: The Candidate
Airdate:October 14, 2015
Description:“The Candidate” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

JERI RYAN GUEST STARS; INTRODUCING ECHO KELLUM — When an old family friend, Jessica Danforth (guest star Jeri Ryan), tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) that she is going to run for mayor, both Queens are concerned considering the last three mayors have been murdered. Despite their protests, Jessica makes her announcement so the Green Arrow and Speedy vow to protect her. Meanwhile, Thea begins to exhibit effects from the Lazarus Pit. In addition, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is faced with a tough business decision and looks to one of her employees, Curtis Holt (guest star Echo Kellum), for help. John Behring directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#402). Original airdate 10/14/2015.

Spoilers:

4x03: Restoration
Airdate: October 21, 2015
Description:LAUREL TAKES HER SISTER TO NANDA PARBAT — The growing tension between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) puts both their lives at risk when they go after Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and a H.I.V.E. deployed meta-human. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) talks Thea (Willa Holland) into returning to Nanda Parbat to ask her father (John Barrowman) to put Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) into the Lazarus Pit. However, Laurel is surprised when Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) refuses to do it. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#403). Original airdate 10/21/2015.
Spoilers:

4x04: Beyond Redemption
Airdate: October 28, 2015TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

4x05: Haunted
Airdate: November 4, 2015
Description:.
Spoilers:

4x06: Lost Souls
Airdate: November 11, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:

4x07: Brotherhood
Airdate: November 18, 2015
Description:“Brotherhood” —
JAMES BAMFORD DIRECTS — Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young). James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Keto Shimizu (#407). Original airdate 11/18/2015

Spoilers:

4x08: Legends of Yesterday
Airdate: December 2, 2015
Description: PART TWO OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “THE FLASH” — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Henstchel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Brian Ford Sullivan & Marc Guggenheim (#408). Original airdate 12/2/2015
Spoilers:

4x09: Dark Waters
Airdate: December 9, 2105
Description:“Dark Waters” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

OLIVER TAKES ON HIVE — After the city is attacked again, Oliver (Stephen Amell) makes a bold move against HIVE. Malcolm (John Barrowman) checks in on Thea (Willa Holland) and leaves her with a warning. Things take a horrible turn when Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) retaliates in a brutal manner at Oliver’s mayoral holiday party. John Behring directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski (#409). Original airdate 12/9/2015

Spoilers:

4x10: Blood Debts
Airdate: January 20, 2016
Description:THE AFTERMATH — Oliver (Stephen Amell) must deal with the devastating consequences of Darhk’s (guest star Neal McDonough) last attack. Seeking revenge, Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt looking for Dahrk. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Sarah Tarkoff (#410). Original airdate 1/20/2016.
Spoilers:

4x11: A.W.O.L
Airdate: January 27, 2016
Description:
DIGGLE VS. SHADOWSPIRE — Diggle (David Ramsey) must learn to trust his brother Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) when an enemy of their wartime past, an agent of the criminal organization Shadowspire, pays a visit to Star City. However, Diggle learns more than he bargained for about their shared time at war. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) has to learn a whole new way of life. Charlotte Brandstrom directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#411). Original airdate 1/27/2016.

Spoilers:

4x12: Unchained
Airdate: February 3, 2015
Description:“Unchained” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD)

ROY HARPER RETURNS; NYSSA MAKES HER MOVE — The team faces off against a formidable villain nicknamed The Calculator (guest star Tom Amandes). Meanwhile, Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) makes her move and Roy Harper (guest star Colton Haynes) returns to Star City. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Beth Schwartz (#412). Original airdate 2/3/2016.
[/COLOR]
Spoilers:

4x13: Sins of the Father
Airdate: February 10, 2016
Description:“Sins of the Father” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

NYSSA MAKES OLIVER AN OFFER – Oliver (Stephen Amell) receives an offer from Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) that is hard to refuse. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) continues to battle the blood lust, Malcolm (John Barrowman) steps in to help his daughter, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has a heart to heart talk with Nyssa. Gordon Verheul directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Keto Shimizu (#413). Original airdate 2/10/2016

Spoilers:

4x14: Code of Silence
Airdate: February 17, 2016
Description:Code of Silence” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
SECRETS AND LIES — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and team uncover HIVE’s plan to take out Team Arrow once and for all. With HIVE’s next attack imminent, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) wonders if Donna (guest star Charlotte Ross) is safer without him in her life. Meanwhile, with the wedding fast approaching, Oliver begins to feel guilty that he hasn’t told Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) about his son. James Bamford directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Oscar Balderrama (#414). Original airdate 2/17/16

Spoilers:

4x15: Taken
Airdate: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

4x16: TBA
Airdate: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Season 4 Spoilers (Articles/SDCC & IGN Interviews)
Articles: Damien Darhk casting:http://tvline.com/2015/07/10/arrow-...season-4-cast/
Stephen Amell TV Junkies interview: http://www.thetvjunkies.com/stephen-...nd-directing/]

Videos:
Stephen Amell Nerd HQ Panel SDCC 2015:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9Lch5b3O4
Stephen Amell Upfronts 2015 Interview: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlZun3znYg
Emily Bett Rickards Upfronts 2015 Interview: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_L8U1N1-Vc
SDCC 2015 Arrow Panel: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=yrIATYxfNo0
SDCC 2015 IGN Interview Stephen & Emily Arrow: Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, Wendy Mericle Season 4 Interview - Comic-Con 2015 - IGN Video
SDCC 2015 Entertainment Weekly Interview Arrow Cast:Universal Player

Season 4 Trailer #1

Season 4 Trailer #2

Season 4 Trailer #3

Past Threads:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59
60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79
80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 94, 95, 96, 97,98 99,
100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 110 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124

* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)
Echo Kellum (Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific)
Colton Haynes

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Haynes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 01-28-2016 at 09:57 PM
Old 01-24-2016, 07:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Quote:

So I asked Stephen that when he’s reading scripts, how much is Captain Amell and how much is Evil Story Steve. He said “mostly evil story Steve”. I immediately said “*you ” followed by “I love you but*you .” He then said, “Episode 4x15 is your episode.”

Quote:

Elizabeth Darcy ‏@lmblack21 4h4 hours ago
@dettiot Well that makes me apprehensive of 4x15! Still, well done, you!

dettiot
‏@dettiot
@lmblack21 no, no, be happy about 4x15. That will be good/happy Olicity I think.

^Some little tidbits pointing to 4x15 being a good Olicity episode! This is a good sign since baby mama is in 4x15 and signs point to the William secret being out to at least Felicity. So good stuff with them is a good sign they will work through
Thanks for this. And the new thread hopefully Stephen meant something positive for Oliver and Felicity. Im a bit wary though as I think that might be the episode where they start to break but at the same time I have always been optimistic that things wont be catastrophic between Olicity albeit tense and strained.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

was there filming of Samantha ( I refuse to call her baby mama because its reductive)?
Old 01-24-2016, 08:01 AM
Absolute Fan

There was a set pic I think maybe Katie posted of the Star City police precinct and she was in the background. It could have been Stephen who posted it, I dont know but someone from the cast or crew did.

The popular theory is that William gets kidnapped hencd the title taken.

I was reading the girl who posted the 4x15 tumblr tibit and she seems pretty jnsistent that Stephen was trying to say it was a good episode for OF fans and since she was talking in person to him Im incline to take her word. That is very promising regardless of the angst coming up. It suggest the angst will be good and something that they can build on rather then pointless or character/ship damaging angst.

me in progress — acheaptrickandacheesyoneline: dettiot: ...
Old 01-24-2016, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ That's interesting if its true and she's in a scene with Katie/Laurel.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Is it possible Arrow actually goes there and the death is William? It'd certainly be dark, man, if it happened. Although, was it stated that the death was a main character? I can't remember.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Is it possible Arrow actually goes there and the death is William? It'd certainly be dark, man, if it happened. Although, was it stated that the death was a main character? I can't remember.
I have my theories on who it is and its not his kid. But, I'm not really in the mood to be torn to pieces.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Yeah Marc said main character early in the season Wendy said prominent game changing character it all depends on whether what they co sider a main prominent character is the same as what most of us do. Its possible the view someone like Lyla or Nyssa as a main/prominent character who knows

I dont see William to me thats not game changing but bringing someone in for shock factor and then killing them off after to avoid dealing with the ramifications. A stunt basically. However Samantha dying would be game changing as it would make Oliver a hands on full time farther which would change him i n a big way.

That being said I think its going to be someone we see on the show reguarly and that it will either be one of the Lances.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Old 01-24-2016, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks. Yes, it can't be William then. Right, it absolutely depends on their definition of main/prominent character, too.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So they break up in 4x15. They'll probably be back together on the season finale
Old 01-24-2016, 09:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
So they break up in 4x15. They'll probably be back together on the season finale
Agreed. Im thinking thats when she will give him the ring back. And Stephen also said Olicity fans would hate the limo scene in 4x09 and most if not all of them loved it for both the romance and the angst

4x15 is more then enough time to resolve any damage with how these writers chew through storylines
Old 01-24-2016, 09:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think (and hope) that if they do break up at the end of 4x15, they won't get back together until early S5. Especially with the upcoming death, there will be to much going on for them to get all lovey dovey again. They can start on the road to redemption but they don't need to get to the end of it so soon.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I think (and hope) that if they do break up at the end of 4x15, they won't get back together until early S5. Especially with the upcoming death, there will be to much going on for them to get all lovey dovey again. They can start on the road to redemption but they don't need to get to the end of it so soon.
The thing is that they are going dark in the middle of the season with the paralysis the death and the breakup and if all this happened at the e d hald of the season Id agree but its happening in the middle which means they will want to end the season on a happier lighter note.

Also in past seasons the season premiere, midseason finale and premiere and the season finale have all echoed or connected to each other somehow and this season each of those has included the engagement ring so Im thinking the season finale will as well.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:38 AM
Absolute Fan

And also look at everything that happened in season 3 and they still found time to get "lovey dovey"