Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Arrow S&S 108 - "My name ... is Oliver Queen!" - Oliver Queen

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island called Lian Yu. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his old friend, Tommy Merlyn, and ex-flame Laurel Lance. However they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and save his Starling City.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the undertaking caused by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his right hand man (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his eyes and ears (computer expert). The two most important people in Oliver's life and journey towards heroism. Oliver, the Arrow and his team are cleaning up the city and protecting the citizens of Starling. Roy Harper, who hero worshipped the Arrow also is also a member of Team Arrow. Alongside honorary member, Captain Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow) at the helm in the police department. Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3x23: My Name is Oliver Queen
Airdate:May 13, 2015
Description:THE HEART-STOPPING SEASON FINALE — Everyone’s lives are in danger as Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) puts forth his final plan. Oliver/Al Sah-him (Stephen Amell) must decide if he’s strong enough to take on this new role and what it will mean for everyone on Team Arrow, and his soul. John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Jake Coburn (#323).
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70,
71,72, 73, 74,75, 76,77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84,
85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93
94, 95, 96, 97,
98 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107
* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Nice to start fresh right before the finale.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! I didn't even realize we were at 300 posts in the last thread. Guess it's a good thing I'm not in charge of making new threads, lol. Love the title btw. So ready to get Oliver back for real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
^I love this! Between this tweet and the one to Charlotte, Stephen has no chill right now, lol. I love that he's so adorably excited about the finale and about Olicity. He's just the best. Keep being you Stephen. Don't ever change.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-09-2015 at 01:23 AM
Old 05-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

With Stalker cancelled, they need to get Maggie Q as Lady Shiva ASAP
Old 05-08-2015, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt .

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 05-09-2015, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

I've been thinking more about the two extra minutes added to the finale and I honestly believe it won't be about the spinoff. It doesn't air until 2016. That means they have all the fall episodes of Arrow and the Flash to put a tease or some build up to the spinoff in. They don't need to tack on two minutes about the spinoff to the Arrow finale when they have more time to properly devote to it in the fall if they want to do that. Plus it makes more sense to do it closer to the premiere of the actual show so people will have that tease or build up fresh in their minds when the show starts. So I think it will be two extra minutes of Arrow stuff not some spinoff tease. It's not a big deal or anything even though I would prefer the extra time be about Arrow and not a spinoff that is more than half a year away. And it just occurred to me that it doesn't actually make sense for them to tack on some teaser for the spinoff onto the finale.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-09-2015, 05:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I highly doubt Felicitys pregnant. Surely they won't make Oliver have two kids
Old 05-09-2015, 05:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britneyslost (View Post)
I highly doubt Felicitys pregnant. Surely they won't make Oliver have two kids
It's been confirmed she isn't a while ago. As in, an hour or so after 3x20 aired, MG had already stomped that theory out - Could Felicity Be Pregnant? Marc Guggenheim Clarifies | GreenArrowTV
Old 05-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

If Felicity were pregnant, she probably wouldn't even know who the father is because she slept with Ray and Oliver in a very short time frame.
Old 05-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Anyone know when will NZ or the Asia promo will come out?
Old 05-09-2015, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt

The extra 2 or so minutes is probably bc they have way too much to try and wrap up in one episode. Wish they had a two hour finale. I feel like everything is going to be super rushed.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

tftnt

Magnus and Alec
Old 05-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Arrow Season Finale: Screencaps From A "My Name Is Oliver Queen" Preview Clip | GreenArrowTV

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 05-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting that Hazel.

Magnus and Alec
Old 05-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I've been thinking more about the two extra minutes added to the finale and I honestly believe it won't be about the spinoff. It doesn't air until 2016. That means they have all the fall episodes of Arrow and the Flash to put a tease or some build up to the spinoff in.
Well they are teasing the spin off, at least in Flash at the moment and probably the other half in Arrow. They teased Flash way before it debuted while he was in Arrow. They want to start that hype.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread