Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2016, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Kind looks like baby momma... So I think so.

Roy at Laurel/Thea's place. Is that from 4x12? Isn't he only suppose to be back for an episode?

I was so sure it was Thea in the grave but since she was in the hospital in the trailer for this half I ruled her out. Diggle and Donna are back on my list though.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
After seeing how upset Felicity was, my first reaction is it being her mom. Maybe that's too obvious though.
I don't think Oliver was supportive enough for it to be her mum. I know that they apparently aren't together at that point, but I think if it were Donna he would be more concerned about how she was doing.
As someone said above.. they seemed equally upset.
More than that though, she's not a big enough character and they seem to keep saying it'll be big.
And as long as Felicity is on the show, they'll probably want her mum to be able to keep showing up, because they like her and she's fun.

At this point, Laurel seems most likely to me. Or Diggle.

Last edited by Kyls; 01-20-2016 at 10:43 PM
Old 01-20-2016, 10:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Kind looks like baby momma... So I think so.

Roy at Laurel/Thea's place. Is that from 4x12? Isn't he only suppose to be back for an episode?

I was so sure it was Thea in the grave but since she was in the hospital in the trailer for this half I ruled her out. Diggle and Donna are back on my list though.
There was that scene in the trailer of Roy in Theas apartment so I think it's 4x12 and just an old picture
Old 01-20-2016, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting it.
Old 01-20-2016, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your Welcome guys .

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 01-20-2016, 11:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, ok. I was confused too like what favorite character

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 01-21-2016, 04:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Strong episode to come back too with some very interesting set ups for the rest of the season, although i have to say that for me Felicitys absence for a lot of th ed ep definately was felt Her lightness humor and optimism leaves a definite hole in the super serious melodramatic rest of Team Arrow.

I loved Thea/ Anarchy Best storyline of the night easily. I got definite Kilgrave/Jessica Jones vibes from them. I definately want to see them continue to explore that dynamic and Thea guilt and responsibility. Plus I loved Anarchy as a villian in 4x02 anyway and since Wendy mentioned that she would like to keep him around for future seasons pending the actors availability Im here for that.

So happy to see ass kicking Oliver who didnt need the super friends to take down bad guys was back but there was still a little bit of falling down at a drop of the hat lets the villians run off easily Oliver. The action scenes just havent been as sharp this season I got more of a thrill watching the behind the scenes stunt doubles rehersal of the scenes they I have watching the aired versions. Although the Green Arrow Speedy Anarchy fight was awesome.

Loved Olivers flirting with morality and justice This was definately a good episode to debate whether the ends justify the means with Oliver and Laurel playing the pro and con of the debate. Im happy and proud Oliver came round in the end and didnt fall to far from the edge and that the rest of the team rallied around to pull him back.

Also fyi Laurel it was totally fair for Oliver to bring up Sara It did bug me that she never accepted accountability or admitted guilt in the women who were killed by Sara for her choices or that she was encouraging Quetin to cover up the causes of their deaths from their loved ones the police and the rest of Team Arrow. To me that wasnt an unfair dig but a valid rebuttal.

That being said Laurel was really great this episode and Katie as well. She seemed to be the one who was staying strong while Dig Oliver and Thea were struggling around her. She definately fully evolved in t o her role as a hero and seems matured and confident in who she is and what she stands for and seems devoid of the same struggles and personal limitations that Oliver still is working through and Diggle and Thea are starting to go through. She seems to have worked through her crucible a lot faster.

Second best storyline of the night was definately Andy and Diggle Im loving the actor who plays Andy and the energy he brings to the show I definately hope he sticks around. Pleasent surprise to see Lyla back. I still cant decide if Andy is legit or if he has some hidden agenda and is infiltrating HIVE but I loved learning more about the boys past.

My poor baby Oliver. Him not going to the hospital made perf ed ct sense to me and was perfectly in character. I dont think he was being a jerk. Oliver has watched his father Yao Fei Shado Sara twice Akio Tommy his mother Sara again and Thea die in front of him. So many people he has cared about. Felicity is the only person he has ever been inlove with and probably the only person he will ever love. She was some one he couldnt sit and watch die, she was someone hd couldnt bare to see in pain after h ed has seen so much pain and death already.

He was doing some serious denial and compartmentalising. Taking all the repressed and powerful fears and emotions he was feeling over Felicity anc chanelling that into eliminating Darhk. And I lov ed that Felicity totally understood that on some level. The scene where he starts to show signs of breaking down because his plan didnt work was really emotional for me.

The Olicity scenes were so moving and beautiful Im not sweating the Flash Forward at all beacuse as far as Im concerned they already got unofficailly married with their for better or worst and wanting to run off to Bali which sounded like Oliver subtly suggesting eloping to me-forshadowing to them going to Bali to elope at the end of the season prehaps?

Emily and Stephen killed it! I loved Felicitys vulnerability peeking through her attempts to be strong when she feared Oliver might be rethinking being with her and Oliver putting a stop to that thinking right away. Something tells me thats just the tip of the ice berg for Felicity I think her post traumatic stress and paralysis combined with her abandonment issues wither father her hesistancy rejoining Team Arrow and any mistakes shes makes re-entering the feild plus learning Oliver has been lying to her and not trusting her about William and the fact that Oliver has a son and a somewhat family that she might not physically be able to give him is going to eat into Felicitys selfworth and insecurities and lead her into the angry ngagement ring less Felicity four months from now. And like Oliver stepped up to reaffirm his love for her this episode I hope and feel he will be that person again for her the rest of the season.

As for the flash forward to me I feel like Lance doesnt work anymore. To me Laurel has definately been pushed up th ed list as she was saying and doing all the right things which cojld be set up for a heroes death, this is th ed first time Diggles ever crossed my mind although I just cant see them leaving Oliver with no male friend to bond with and I think Diggle as essential to Olivers character as Felicity is. Oliver still wasnt emotional enough for it to be Thea and Felicitys anger made me seriously wonder if its Donn a for th ed first time even though its still not a Jewish burial site. So right now Laurel and Donna have ratched up a notch.

Since Wendy has refused to answer whether the "he" is Damien Darhk and Ive long suspected its actually someone else mainly Malcolm Felicitys intense anger has made me wonder if its possibly her Father that kills whoever. Also not ruling out Anarchy.

Love thd House of Cards Frank and Claire vibes Damien and his wife were giving off. Something tells me his wife will end up being the worst of the two.

Two cool moments: Oliver freeing Anarchy and askinv him to kill DD and actually sounding like hd meant it and Damien agreeing to a truceafter Oliver saved his family.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Question... Can TPTB kill off Laurel because of the Black Canary tag and DC Comics? Would TPTB have to get permission from DC to go there? I have no clue how this works.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

I would have thought they'd need permission, but then I saw this on twitter today:

Old 01-21-2016, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aussie promo for 4x11:

Old 01-21-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
I would have thought they'd need permission, but then I saw this on twitter today:

Interesting. So that answers that. They do not need permission.

Thanks for the find!
Old 01-21-2016, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still don't think its Laurel. To me it's like killing Snow White on OUAt an unspoken rule not to do it
Old 01-21-2016, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Some new pics from #Arrow set BTS 😁🙌 from multiple eps coming it seems, more here http://www.facebook.com/OfficialKat...05477596176604
💚🎯💚🎯

Old 01-21-2016, 08:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Pollock, I've thought since the first grave scene that the "he" was someone not DD. My first thought was Malcolm. Now, Anarchy and Felicity's dad are on the list.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 01-21-2016, 11:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Ratings for last night were 1.1 demo with 2.8 million viewers. Demo is the same as last midseason premiere but overall viewership is slighty down (3.06) Guess Olivers almost death might have been a slightly bigger sell the Felicitys almost death

Ratings for 4x10 were also a tenth higher then 4x09