Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2014, 05:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Maybe it's Revenant!Shado who wants him back on the island. Lol if Slade is listening to her on comms.

One death...well island Sara of course.

I wonder if his friend saw an Olicity kiss and that's what he refused to spoil without having seen it himself.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
Waller has an interest in the island, could have something to do with her.

Maybe she's how he and Anatoly got off the island in the first place. Then there'd be a circular thing if she sent him back. Though no idea why she would do that.
Maybe she was the one Fryers was working for in s1. He was working for s chick.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 05-14-2014, 06:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
Maybe she was the one Fryers was working for in s1. He was working for s chick.
Yeah if she is involved she's Red Heels.

If she needed to get rid of them would she maroon them instead of just killing or imprisoning them?
Old 05-14-2014, 06:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think it will end on the island and be a cliffhanger, but the most time they'd spend on the island would be 5 eps, but probably more like 3.

If I was trying to figure out what to do with Laurel to position her to be BC or anything like that, getting the team out of town, which would leave a vacuum, would be top of my list. That also lets her like, try to find them or something.

It also provides a critical opportunity for Olicity, which is for Oliver to see Felicity differently. They doubled down on her pretty, innocent, pristine, feminine flawlessness this season. Now they need to change that up. They've worked as a team where he's the muscle and she's the brain, which lets him tune out the rest of her. They need a setting that makes that impossible.

It would also provide fanboy service, which to be fair has not been provided like fangirl service has been.

I mean it's obvious that Felicity is sexy in a hot librarian way. But EBR is also sexy in a no makeup, no frills, just got out of bed way. I don't know that Oliver could survive waking up next to her with her hair messed up and looking sleepy. She'd be prettier that way than she already is.
I remember this happened when Scully became a video game character. She held a gun, was super intelligent and go toe to toe wuth Mulder. However, her popularity grew exponential, when she beat the female video game character at her game. Felicity already started that upward trajectory by hitting Isabel with the van. Add now a fight scene with a prior training scene; you'll see her explode more than she has before.

Quote:
http://37.media.tumblr.com/f833a4d4f290399bce59f503b2306d7d/tumblr_n5kakmaOT01qjmqa0o1_1280.jpg

One death...well island Sara of course.
No. That would mean two deaths. Slade dies too, for Oliver. So this means a present day death and I think that will be isabel.

Last edited by vaberella; 05-14-2014 at 06:12 AM
Old 05-14-2014, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread & latest spoilers!

This had me worried a bit, but judging from the spoilers, I assume Thea won't go anywhere:

Quote:
@EmilyBett: I'm having to pack so many more hats because you won't be there to do tradeoffs @Willaaaah

@Willaaaah: @EmilyBett oh how I wish our heads were conjoined

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 05-14-2014, 06:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah if she is involved she's Red Heels.

If she needed to get rid of them would she maroon them instead of just killing or imprisoning them?
I think she maroons dig and prob lyla to make a point, sends bronze tiger to kill/threaten f&o. Complete spec here ofc.

Sal, if none of the.main characters bite out, i think thea is portion the one missing from s3 @ the beginning bc she went off w malcom. We will know in 12 hours!!!!!

It says AT LEAST ONE death lol

Kiss...roy thea? Dig lyla?

Oliver & slade?? Lol

Yayyyyy fros shado
Old 05-14-2014, 06:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah but is it in character for her to do things like that instead of killing them? Srsly do not know.

If she does we know she ships them tho.

I think we'll see Waller find Oliver and Anatoly in island flashbacks which will confirm her connection and then if she strands them there, they've put the pieces in place for it to make sense.

Maybe they and the escaped SS are the only ones who know about her drone strike so she's silencing them?
Old 05-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
I remember this happened when Scully became a video game character. She held a gun, was super intelligent and go toe to toe wuth Mulder. However, her popularity grew exponential, when she beat the female video game character at her game. Felicity already started that upward trajectory by hitting Isabel with the van. Add now a fight scene with a prior training scene; you'll see her explode more than she has before.

No. That would mean two deaths. Slade dies too, for Oliver. So this means a present day death and I think that will be isabel.
Definitely think Nyssa kills Isabe

Old 05-14-2014, 06:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Looks to me like they're beating info out of Isabel, Laurel's location perhaps?
Old 05-14-2014, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Looks to me like they're beating info out of Isabel, Laurel's location perhaps?
Maybe, but I think Nyssa will kill her or Sara will. I think if Slade has Laurel then Sars will care less about curing Isabel.

Last edited by LadyChaos; 05-14-2014 at 07:17 AM
Old 05-14-2014, 07:15 AM
Extreme Fan

10 hours and 45 minutes.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh yeah I think they'll kill her. From this though...ok the scene where they reveal Laurel was abducted is in QC right?

I wonder if before or after they bust in and fight in QC and have the Isabel fight?

Or is it not in QC?
Old 05-14-2014, 07:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah but is it in character for her to do things like that instead of killing them? Srsly do not know.

If she does we know she ships them tho.

I think we'll see Waller find Oliver and Anatoly in island flashbacks which will confirm her connection and then if she strands them there, they've put the pieces in place for it to make sense.

Maybe they and the escaped SS are the only ones who know about her drone strike so she's silencing them?
Okay, I'll clarify, I feel like she dumps dig and lyla on the island and tries to take out the remainder of the team a'la bronze tiger. Why she doesn't try to eliminate Dig/Lyla I dunno, I think she may feel like she can control them. I do think she tries to kill Oliver and probably Felicity, and thats the extra "twist" to the finale. Thinking the helicopter scene AK talks about is probably an argus helicopter. Then when its all said and done Felicity and Oliver wonder where Dig is, check his track, and hmmm, oh look, he's on lian yu. "Wait, he's WHERE?" Could be wayyyyyy off base though. They go get him, they don't stay stranded. Because the little outline you gave of oliver waking up next to mussed felicity and keeping it platonic ?? THAT is why they can't spend the entire summer on the island.

Quote:
Oh yeah I think they'll kill her. From this though...ok the scene where they reveal Laurel was abducted is in QC right?

I wonder if before or after they bust in and fight in QC and have the Isabel fight?

Or is it not in QC?
I think Quentin comes in after they kick isabel's ass. The windows are all broken out in the clip. I kept looking for bodies on the floor, lol. I think Q comes in after they kick her ass and kill her. The the tunnel, then things get out of hand. And def QC.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Or is it not in QC?
Looks like QC to me.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah but right now they're not doing real time so I am hoping they have put down that ridiculous limiting contrivance, contrivances should always be there to open up things not screw up things. One summer was bad enough, it hurts the story if every single year they have to manufacture a reason why nothing important happens for three months.

Doc Brown article

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/arrow_se...nkable-2014-05

Last edited by thecatbastet; 05-14-2014 at 07:43 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread