Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S & S #52: ""Oliver has Roy to train, and I have Felicity to train. That's pretty much where we're going with this."" - David Ramsey

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...
The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.
Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

3.01--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->

Season 3 Filming to begin July 9th, with prep beginning in mid june.
General Spoilers-->
Stephen Amell Confirmed in Flash Pilot
John Borrowman promoted to Series Regular for S3

Season 3 Spoilers

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
Emily Bett Rickards/Felicity Smoak
Colton Haynes/Roy Harper
Willa Holland/ Thea Queen
Caity Lotz/Sara Lance
Manu Benett/Slade Wilson
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele
Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer[/FONT][/I]
Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads
Arrow S & S #51: "God, I love DR. David Ramsey is just,gah. I really hope they give Dig more to do next season." - hannahfan
Arrow S & S #50: "We will see how much of that humanity he wants to get back in the present." - SA
Arrow S & S #48: "She's the heart of the show" - Manu Bennett, Dallas Con, Re Felicity Smoak
Arrow S & S #48: "Do you know anyone hiring ex-billionaires with superior archery skills?" - Oliver, 2x23
Arrow S & S #47: "You made me a hero, Slade." - Oliver, 2x23
Arrow S & S #46: "We know you love her so we saved her for last." CW Arrow
Arrow S & S #45: It's happening it's happening, everybody stay calm STAY CALM
Arrow S & S #44: "You're done when I say you're done" - Slade
Arrow S & S #43: "Felicity is a B.A.M.F!!" by Just Jarred
Arrow S & S #42: "You must feel very powerful, knowing everything about everyone." Felicity to Waller 2x21
Arrow S & S #41: "The essence of heroism is to die so that others can live," - Peter to Ollie
Arrow S & S #40: "It started with the three of us. It's time we got back to that." - Oliver Queen
Arrow S & S #39: "I know, Oliver . . . I could not be more proud" - Moira Queen, 2x20
Arrow S&S #38
Arrow S&S #37: This show is so unintentionally funny sometimes
Arrow S & S #36: "Welcome home." - Slade
Arrow S & S #35: "How do you kill the ultimate weapon?" - Trailer
Arrow S & S #34: "Felicity whumpers rule Fanforum." by Vaberella
Arrow S & S #33: “How is Miss Rochev these days? Still angry that Dorothy dropped a house on her sister?” by Moira Queen
Arrow S & S #32: "Get Slade or get slayed" by Vikram Phalange
Arrow S & S #31: "Team Arrow suffers a devastating loss." -Marc Guggenheim
Arrow S & S #30: "Remember, Sara was in the League of Assassins, not the League of Heroes."- AK
Arrow S & S #29: "This has to end." - Oliver in BoP
Arrow S & S #28: "Diggle, Deadshot, H.I.V.E., Andy Diggle is not over." David Ramsey
Arrow S & S #27: "Where they are right now is not where they will end up by the end of the year," Marc Guggenheim on Sara x Oliver
Arrow S & S #26: "Dude's ego is writing checks his talent can't cash!" - DarkStar on Marc Guggenheim
Arrow S & S #25: "See you round kid" - Slade Wilson *drives off like a boss*
Arrow S&S #24 "Well, I do think we have been butt dialed." ~ Felicity
Arrow S&S #23 "Mom, secrets are what put you here. secrets and lies. Now is the time to give the truth its day" ~ Oliver
Arrow S & S # 22:"I just love when people come back from the dead. It juices my zombie fetish." - Sin, Time of Death
Arrow S & S # 21: "You think no one can get to you? But I can..." - The Clock King
Arrow S & S # 20: "All the balls we're putting in the air, will eventually come together." Stephen Amell (FB)
Arrow S & S #19: "Felicity has never had a nemesis on the show before. And now, William Tockman is now it." - Marc Guggenheim (2x14 - Time of Death)
Arrow S & S #18 "How did you two meet?" Quentin Lance; "VIGILANTE CLUB." Sara Lance
Arrow S & S #17 "Not to tell you how to do your vigilante-ing, but the grease paint thing is a poor identity concealer" ~~ Barry Allen
Arrow S&S #16 "What's the matter? They don't teach you about right crosses in assassin school? ~ Lance
Arrow S&S #15 Revenge has a New Target Battle Comes Home
Arrow S&S #14 "Does this group have a name, like "Team Arrow" or something?" ~ Roy

Special Thanks to tell me a lie for thread title.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Reserved space. Please continue with any conversations or discussions from the last thread.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

TYFTNT Vabs!!
Old 06-27-2014, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

beijingdoll: Yeah, the writers also know the... | TV Doll

thanks for the new thread!

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 06-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT Vabs!!

Another Emily and Colton interview

Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 06-27-2014, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for sharing Fly and LC.

Methinks that interviewer had a bit too much Red Bull though.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread & video
The interviewer is making me cringe but CH/EBR facial expressions are priceless. Super adorable, these two. New love interest for Roy too? Thea won't be happy about this at all. Emily's "wanted a make out" LOL. Not the only one, bb!

Was this posted? 'Arrow' Season 3 spoilers: The first villain for the season premiere - Zap2it | News & Features

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 06-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 06-28-2014, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Old 06-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

I found this on tumblr. It;s from Flash pilot

Thoughts?
Old 06-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Could be something. Or nothing. It's like the Ferris Air Easter egg in the pilot.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

I think it's from year 2024. Nevermind
Old 06-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Dan♥Blair
Old 06-28-2014, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-28-2014, 08:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Preview

Arrow Wednesdays on CTV Two, The CW

Repeats throughout the summer

Stephen Amell is from Toronto, but that doesn't stop passersby in Vancouver from recognizing him as "that superhero guy from the TV show," and asking him for street directions.

"I never have any idea," Amell said simply, "because I leave when Arrow stops and I come back when it starts."

Amell is about to start a third season and the actor who earned Gemini plaudits for roles in ReGenesis and Rent-a-Goalie is readying himself for the rigours of another 10-month location shoot.

"We shoot from July through April, so we get every single piece of Vancouver weather there is," he said in Toronto. "We get the long days, the short days. We get the beautiful sun; we get the wind, the rain, the snow."

Here's the part most people don't get, though.

"Rain and sleet and snow and rain look great onscreen," Amell said.

Vancouver has a pliable look, as well. Last season featured long scenes based in Russia; the new season will open in Hong Kong.

Arrow hovers between 119th and 128th in the weekly U.S. Nielsen ratings, but those numbers are misleading, Amell says.

Arrow airs on The CW, which has fewer affiliate stations than the more-established U.S. networks.

Instead, Arrow airs around the world - on CTV in Canada, and in South Africa, India, Ireland, the U.K. and Australia, among other countries.

The question is not whether Arrow can survive, but for how long, Amell says.

"I've learned this from doing two seasons now: This is a global show. It's one of the biggest shows on television around the world.

"I think this show can go quite literally as long as the people in charge of it, the cast and the crew keep wanting to make it.

"It could be five seasons; it could go as long as Supernatural."

Supernatural, another Warner Bros. series filming in Vancouver, has lasted 10 seasons.

That's a long commitment for any actor.

Amell is close friends with Supernatural's Jared Padalecki. They live near each other, but the peculiarities of 16-hour shooting days mean they run into each other at strange times.

"Every once in a while we'll run into each other in the parking lot of our building late at night," Amell said. "You see your friends typically on a weekend."

Amell's credits read like a highlight list of Canadian television, Degrassi: The Next Generation, Queer as Folk, Rent-a-Goalie, Re-Genesis, Heartland, 'Da Kink in My Hair and Flashpoint.

He's broken into the U.S. scene with roles in CSI, The Vampire Diaries, NCIS: Los Angeles and New Girl.

The new season will focus more on Amell's dual character - billionaire Oliver Queen by day, crime-fighting superhero Green Arrow by night - and less on establishing Arrow's futuristic milieu and ensemble of villains and would-be heroes.
Global superhero
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread