Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2014, 01:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S&S #58 - "There's a trip to the OB-GYN [in the premiere]" and our first thoughts were "man we thought this crap only happened on the Originals"

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3.01--> The Calm
Airdate-->Oct 8, 2014
Description-->In the aftermath of this victory, Season Three opens with Arrow now a hero to the citizens of Starling. Crime is down, people feel safer, and Captain Lance even calls off the Anti-Vigilante Task Force. Basking in his success, Oliver believes he can finally have a private life and asks Felicity out on a date. But the second Oliver takes his eye off the ball, a deadly villain reappears in Starling, forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow.
Spoilers-->

3.02--> Sara
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->GATV

Season 3’s second episode will find Oliver hunting down a vicious killer and mercenary who is wanted for murder in seven countries and now is targeting victims who are associated with a specific company.

Colin Odonell will be back in a Hong Kong flashback (GATV)

3.03--> Corto Maltese
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.04--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.05--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.06--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.07--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.08--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.09--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.10--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.11--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.12--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.13--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.14--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.15--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.16--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.17--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.18--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.19--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.20--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.21--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.22--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.23--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

Season 3 Filming to begin July 9th, with prep beginning in mid june.
General Spoilers-->
Stephen Amell Confirmed in Flash Pilot
John Borrowman promoted to Series Regular for S3

Season 3 Spoilers

AK On the Big Bad
Quote:
“What’s interesting about the villain in season three is that he doesn’t necessarily disagree with [Oliver]. He doesn’t have any personal animus towards the Arrow, and he actually in some ways has a very similar worldview. [But] the Arrow is thinking too small.”
Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
David Ramsey/John Diggle
Emily Bett Rickards/Felicity Smoak
Colton Haynes/Roy Harper
Willa Holland/ Thea Queen
Caity Lotz/Sara Lance
Manu Benett/Slade Wilson
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele
Brandon Routh/Ray Palmer
Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer[/FONT][/I]
Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Special thanks to SUIT UP for thread title.

Last edited by iluvtorun; 07-23-2014 at 01:48 PM
Old 07-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh @ there being ~Team Arrow fanart at the top of the post. If that doesn't tell you everything about these threads, I don't know what will.

Anyway, how come Roy can become Arsenal in a season, but Laurel, for some reason, needs 1000 years of training to become Black Canary? Like... he trained with Oliver for, like, a week, right? Yet he's ready to be Arsenal and nobody bats an eye about that.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT. Loving the OP, run
Old 07-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt, Ang

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-23-2014, 01:44 PM
Loyal Fan

And David Ramsey has a Twitter account you can add to the list. I thought for sure you hardcore Team Arrow fans would know that.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ72389 (View Post)
And David Ramsey has a Twitter account you can add to the list. I thought for sure you hardcore Team Arrow fans would know that.
Thanks TJ, it used to be there. probably got deleted by accident. Its such a biotch to try and make sense of all that stuff when its in the window lol.

They did SUCH a bad job or Roy's origin story. It was ridiculous. The mirakuru thing resulted in him being able to shoot the bow. I suppose his "growing up in the slums" makes the writers feel like the mirakuru enough to complete his island. It was allllll lame-o. I just hope we get a better team dynamic this year, and maybe a return of the scooby gang of Roy/Sin (and Thea? prob not)

You are welcome all, love the title suitup!
Old 07-23-2014, 01:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Ty!

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 07-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Geez, so much hostility in the last thread. Everyone needs to take a chill pill

I'm beyond anxious for all the SDCC goodies this weekend. Do we have an updated list of cast members that will be attending??
And I wondered if I could come home"
icon:blonsl|♥Alyssa
Old 07-23-2014, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! .

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 07-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueegyBeckinheim (View Post)

I'm beyond anxious for all the SDCC goodies this weekend. Do we have an updated list of cast members that will be attending??
noddin' to my beats and ignoring the negativity.

I actually saw fan art that included BOTH Sara and Laurel, she was in fishnets, but dang if I can't find it now. Had everyone in it. Even Nyssa.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueegyBeckinheim (View Post)

Yep. I hate all the fighting and back and forth, I've participated in it but I'm trying not to anymore. Although it gets really hard I'm just gonna go on ignore mode when I see hostile posts. All in all, we might have different opinions on our fave characters and ships but we're all here because we love the show and want to know spoilers. We should just try and leave the hostility behind, even if it's hard sometimes .

Anyway, TFTNT! .

Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 07-23-2014, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

AHHA I found it. I thought nyssa was in it. Damn. Although now that I post it, I'm not entirely sure what's going on with this pic lol
Old 07-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Candice Patton

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 07-23-2014, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
THE ‘NEW’ TEAM MEMBER | Guggenheim says it’s “a fun thing” to now have Laurel in on Oliver’s secret, allowing the writers to thus bring her into the Arrowcave as needed. “There’s a great scene between her and Felicity in Episode 3 that we never could do in the last two seasons. And she now can interact with Diggle in a separate way,” he observes. “It’s fun to see these colors mixing together that you’ve never seen before.”
I'm so excited about Laurel being on Team Arrow and getting to interact with Felicity and Diggle. I hope the Laurel/Felicity scene involves Oliver, Roy, and Diggle doing some shirtless training together.

x
Old 07-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't see the big issue that people have with not wanting Laurel to be BC. I really don't care who is BC. It isn't important to me. Then again, I dislike Sara, probably more than Laurel though so it's not like I am offended on her behalf.

Not a fan of Laurel/Oliver and not ashamed to say one reason is because I support Olicity. I don't really have an opinion on Laurel tbh could change this season. Quite curious to see how her and Felicity interact when actually one on one.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread