Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S & S #64: DO NOT POST - This Thread Is Temporarily Shut Down Until Further Notice.

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3.01--> "The Calm"
Airdate-->Oct 8, 2014
Description-->In the aftermath of this victory, Season Three opens with Arrow now a hero to the citizens of Starling. Crime is down, people feel safer, and Captain Lance even calls off the Anti-Vigilante Task Force. Basking in his success, Oliver believes he can finally have a private life and asks Felicity out on a date. But the second Oliver takes his eye off the ball, a deadly villain reappears in Starling, forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow.
Spoilers-->
  1. Felicity and Oliver photos from 301
  2. Laurel and Oliver photos from 301
  • There is a Felicity and Oliver date, and it goes wrong.
  • There will be a raw and honest discussion about their feelings.
  • Oliver will have a moment where he behaves in a manner that scares him.
  • Brandon Roth will debut as Ray Palmer, a professional competitor as well as competition as a love interest for Felicity.
  • There is a scene in a boxing ring.
  • There is an explosion
  • Quentin Lance is now a Captain
  • Laurel Lance is now D.A
  • The introducter of Werner Zytle as the new Vertigo
  • There is an escaped convict with a gun at the courthouse.
  • We will meet Oliver’s new HK handlers
  • There is no Thea in this ep

3.02--> "Sara"
Airdate-->Oct 15, 2014
Description-->Season 3’s second episode will find Oliver hunting down a vicious killer and mercenary who is wanted for murder in seven countries and now is targeting victims who are associated with a specific company.

Spoilers-->
  1. GATV
  2. GATV
  • Colin Odonell will be back in a Hong Kong flashback
  • Sara is in this episode.
  • There is an emotionally trying scene with Diggle and Oliver
  • There maybe a scene(s) between Sara, Felicity, and Laurel that do not include Oliver
  • Sara and Roy bonding moment.
  • There is no Thea in this ep

3.03--> Corto Maltese
Airdate-->Oct 22, 2014
Description-->
Spoilers-->
  • Oliver will say something to Felicity that prompts her to visit Barry for Flash ep 104 titled ‘Going Rogue’
  • There will be a Laurel and Felicity scene that could not be done with Laurel knowing about the ARROW.
  • Introduction of Ted Grant/Wildcat played by JR Ramirez.
  • Oliver will jump off a moving van as the ARROW

3.04--> "The Magician"
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.05--> "The Secret Origins of Felicity Smoak"
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->Article: Felicity Centered Episode (French)

3.06--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.07--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.08--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.09--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.10--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.11--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.12--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.13--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.14--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.15--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.16--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.17--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.18--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.19--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.20--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.21--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.22--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.23--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

[RIGHT]

TWITTER CONTACTS
Regular Cast-->
Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters -->
Former Regular Cast -->
Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters -->
Network/Crew-->
Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Special thanks to Guggenheim for thread title.

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 08-19-2014 at 10:12 PM
Old 08-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Reserved Space... You know the deal...Now I plan on responding to the posts. I'll put the following Future Thread Titles here...

1. Mama Smoak is a Smoakin' Mama. - Vabby
2. Just read my ARROW script..wow...WOW!! SOO, AWESOME! - Charlotte Ross

Last edited by vaberella; 08-18-2014 at 01:07 PM
Old 08-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Vab! Re: the title. So excited about MG's reply. Can't wait for Oliver & mama smoak to meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Oliver was a manwhore brat prior to the island, to be sure, but none of that negates what he went through. He is not responsible for what Malcolm did to the Queen's Gambit, or for Robert dropping "Hey, our family is involved in mass murder, Imma need you to survive and fix that for me, SEE YA" on him before promptly committing suicide right in front of him, or for what Ivo did to Shado, or for being repeatedly tortured. It is not on the same psychological level, it simply is not. Oliver didn't suffer BECAUSE he was "whoring it up on the boat". He happened to be doing that when he was caught in a hellstorm beyond imagining. A did not connect to B in that way. And the only person alive and sane who can grasp that kind of experience is Sara. Everyone can suffer, and again, I did not say Laurel HAS to parallel Oliver on the island, but no, not everyone can go through "their island". It's apples and oranges.
Thank you! I don't see how Oliver's suffering is because he was a man whore before. Sure karma bit him in the ass for cheating and lying, but the constant pain and suffering he went through can never be belittled. The emotional, physical and mental pain he went through shaped him and how he is now, yet they have a very traumatic effect on him. Seeing all these people dying in front of him, people who were close to him (including his mother and father), is not at all easy. Being locked up, tortured & beaten isn't either.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt Vabs!

YET!!

Old 08-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!

Neither his nor Sara's punishments were commensurate with their crime: being stupid, selfish college kids.

As far as the Laurel pic...it has been a very long time since the show brought that up. I have no doubt that they're going to retcon that. It's pretty easy to do. He didn't carry it with him off the island, and however he wound back up there, he found it stuffed inside his dad's book, probably left hidden in the fuselage. Looking at a pic for a few months - a pic he didn't even intentionally bring with him - is incredibly easy to handwave.

They intended it to mean something very different in pre-planning than they ended up needing it to mean. The show needs it to NOT mean what they intended it to mean. They'll ignore it or subvert it.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

So I totally tweeted this: http://twitter.com/ziconut/status/501458202584965120
Old 08-18-2014, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Vabs! .

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 08-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, I have to say, I'm very bothered by the implication that Oliver and Sara being stupid, whorish college kids (which they totally were) means they either are responsible for what happened to them on the island/on the ship, or that they somehow deserved it. Cheating on your college girlfriend, even with her sister (LOL- I've said it 80 times, it's totally gross) is not a crime worthy of torture and repeated threats of death for five years.

I would never say that Laurel didn't suffer, that she didn't have enormous psychological stressers, that she wasn't put in danger. I just don't think it can be compared to the island- not in a "one is better, one is worse" kind of way, but literally that it's two entirely different things. Oliver literally had to learn how to turn HIMSELF into a weapon in order to survive. He was in immediate mortal danger virtually every day for years on end. He had to learn to keep going with no proper medical treatment for broken bones, bullet wounds, stab wounds, burns, and so on. That is a kind of experience that simply cannot be replicated in a gym.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

‘Arrow’ Season 3 Spoilers — Will Oliver Meet His Long-Lost Child? | TVLine

Quote:
So is it Year 3, is it Year 10…? I don’t know,” Guggenheim says. “We’ve put it out there and we’ve got some cool ideas about where to go with it, should we do it, but we haven’t committed to actually doing it or even when to do it.”
And I wondered if I could come home"
icon:blonsl|♥Alyssa
Old 08-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm still trying to figure out why this was introduced at all- I know Oliver has at least one kid (mothered by Shado?? I could be wrong?) in the comics, but I don't know what this is going to bring to the TV show. Other than being yet ANOTHER nail in the Oliver/Laurel coffin because he knocked another girl up around the time he started sleeping with her sister. And as it is, that coffin has already pretty much been doused in gasoline and set on fire.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Just when we thought the Birds of Prey had a chance at uniting, EW has learned that the title of the highly anticipated Felicity Smoak-centric episode of Arrow has been changed.

Updated 'Arrow' season 3 trailer reveals the new Big Bad

At Comic-Con, it was announced that Felicity’s backstory would be told in an episode titled “Oracle,” which sent fans into a frenzy since many had speculated that Oliver’s go-to IT gal would eventually take up that comic book mantle. However, the producers are going in a different direction with the character, now calling the episode, “The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak.”

In the hour, we’ll finally get to meet Felicity’s mother, portrayed by NYPD Blue alum Charlotte Ross. “We’ve established in the past that mom is a cocktail waitress in Vegas,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. “She and Felicity are two very different people. Episode 5, which is when Felicity’s mom comes to town, really deals with the differences between these two women and how much of their relationship is a struggle as a result. It’s a real challenge for these two people to find some common ground.”

As for Felicity’s father, fans will have to wait a little longer to get more information. “The mystery of who Felicity’s dad is probably gets extended more than it gets answered,” Guggenheim adds.
'Arrow' changes title of Felicity’s backstory episode | Inside TV | EW.com

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 08-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have to say that I'm still really excited about this storyline, but I'm perfectly okay with them pushing it back as they have enough story right now, plus it allows time for the kid to grow up to a more proper age for the show.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Loyal Fan

It's been confirmed that Episode Five of Season 3, the Felicity Smoak episode, is called, "The Secret Origins of Felicity Smoak."

As a note the article is in French. I'll search for an English one later.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Yeah, I have to say, I'm very bothered by the implication that Oliver and Sara being stupid, whorish college kids (which they totally were) means they either are responsible for what happened to them on the island/on the ship, or that they somehow deserved it. Cheating on your college girlfriend, even with her sister (LOL- I've said it 80 times, it's totally gross) is not a crime worthy of torture and repeated threats of death for five years.

I would never say that Laurel didn't suffer, that she didn't have enormous psychological stressers, that she wasn't put in danger. I just don't think it can be compared to the island- not in a "one is better, one is worse" kind of way, but literally that it's two entirely different things. Oliver literally had to learn how to turn HIMSELF into a weapon in order to survive. He was in immediate mortal danger virtually every day for years on end. He had to learn to keep going with no proper medical treatment for broken bones, bullet wounds, stab wounds, burns, and so on. That is a kind of experience that simply cannot be replicated in a gym.
What I'm saying is Oliver and especially Sara were in the situations they were in cause they were lying and cheating. That's why Sara was on the boat. If they weren't then they would have never been on that boat.

Laurel was at her office trying to save the files of her clients from being lost when the city was attacked and Tommy had to come save her. I don't understand why everyone's island needs to be compared.