Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island called Lian Yu. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his old friend, Tommy Merlyn, and ex-flame Laurel Lance. However they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and save his Starling City.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the undertaking caused by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his right hand man (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his eyes and ears (computer expert). The two most important people in Oliver's life and journey towards heroism. Oliver, the Arrow and his team are cleaning up the city and protecting the citizens of Starling. Roy Harper, who hero worshipped the Arrow also is also a member of Team Arrow. Alongside honorary member, Captain Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow) at the helm in the police department. Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3x10: Left Behind
Airdate:1/21/15
Description:THE TEAM DEALS WITH OLIVER’S DISAPPEARANCE — In the aftermath of Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) fight with Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Arsenal (Colton Haynes) continue to protect the city in the Arrow’s absence. However, after three days without hearing from Oliver, they begin to fear the worst may have happened to their friend. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) refuses to believe that Oliver could be dead until Merlyn (John Barrowman) pays the team a surprise visit. Thea (Willa Holland) suspects there is something more behind Oliver’s disappearance and asks Merlyn for a favor. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) tests a part of his new suit and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) takes up the mantle of the Black Canary. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Erik Oleson (#310). Original airdate 1/21/2015.
Spoilers:
We will most likely see Laurel in costume for the first time.

Oliver will be present in flashbacks only for multiple eps.
Eps 10-12 are a trilogy. Brick is said to be the villain for all three episodes
Laurel/Dig emotional scene
Guggie says this will be a big Team Arrow ep, big Malcolm ep

3x11: Midnight City
Airdate:TBA
Description:
Spoilers:
Stephen Amell says he has had more days off for the "winter run" then he ever has before."
EBR said she filmed an emotionally draining, sad scene prior to an interview for 3.05...may have been for this ep or poss 10.x

3x12: Uprising
Description:
Spoilers:
Sin will make an appearance.
Oliver will most likely return at the end of the episode

3x13: Canaries
Description:
Spoilers:
Caity Lotz and Peter Storemyer (Vertigo/Werner Zytle) were on set.
Stephen Amell filmed in the new upgraded suit, so we can hope he's around in present day.

3x14: The Return
Description:
Spoilers:
Slade may be returning.
It appears flashback hair Oliver returns to starling.
Colin Odonnel filmed flashback scene with Katie Cassidy

3x15: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x16: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x17: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x18: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x19: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x20: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x21: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x22: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x23: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70,
71,72, 73, 74,75, 76,77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84,
85, 86*, 87
, 88^

* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tftnt
Old 01-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Ok so when they say the fallout at home makes it necessary for Laurel to don the BC costume, they mean she needs to fool people into thinking Sara is still alive right? Because if it means that with Oliver gone Laurel is Starling City's only hope, Starling City is doomed. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but she's not ready to be Oliver's replacement and for a second I thought that's what they meant. But now I'm going to assume the first theory, fooling people into thinking Sara is alive, because it makes more sense.

Oh and tftnt!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)

Last edited by LadyChaos; 01-05-2015 at 12:47 PM
Old 01-05-2015, 01:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Ok so when they say the fallout at home makes it necessary for Laurel to don the BC costume, they mean she needs to fool people into thinking Sara is still alive right? Because if it means that with Oliver gone Laurel is Starling City's only hope, Starling City is doomed. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but she's not ready to be Oliver's replacement and for a second I thought that's what they meant. But now I'm going to assume the first theory, fooling people into thinking Sara is alive, because it makes more sense.

Oh and tftnt!
Why would she have to fool anyone about Saras death (besides her father)? Canary didn't exactly make a huge impact on Starling during her brief stint there. It isn't so much about being Arrows replacement, as it is the city (and team Arrow to an extent) needing help. So with Arrow M.I.A. someone needs to step up to fill the void and that is what she is trying to do.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt.

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 01-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Im guessing the big moment between Laurel and Felicity is them bonding over grief. Im guessing Laurel will pick up on the fact the Felicity is grieving Oliver as a lover more then a friend as she went through the same thing when she thought Oliver had died on the gambit. She will probably give her some advice on it getting better or easier etc she might even be the person who gets Felicity to admit out loud that she loves Oliver

At this point Laurel is not aware of the extent of Felicity and Oliver's relationship is she?
Old 01-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
Why would she have to fool anyone about Saras death (besides her father)? Canary didn't exactly make a huge impact on Starling during her brief stint there. It isn't so much about being Arrows replacement, as it is the city (and team Arrow to an extent) needing help. So with Arrow M.I.A. someone needs to step up to fill the void and that is what she is trying to do.

Well if her father was starting to get too suspicious and asking too many questions, maybe even trying to contact Sara, maybe Laurel thinks putting in an appearance as Sara could ease his worries and protect the secret of Sara's death. Maybe it even occurs to her or someone that she needs to try and fool Sin too, just anything to keep her death a secret from Quentin. I don't know. It just makes more sense than her deluding herself into thinking that after some basic training with Ted that she should totally be a vigilante for the city in Oliver's absence. Because an ill-prepared, physically limited, emotionally comprised vigilante is exactly what Starling City needs right now. She definitely has a lot to learn if her first thought during Oliver's absence, is time to get a costume and fight crime. Somebody is dangerously and crazily over confident in themselves if that is the case. My point really is even with Oliver missing/"dead", I don't get why Laurel thinks that means it's her turn to be a vigilante. She's barely been training. Going out and trying to fight crime when you are woefully unprepared and just not ready, isn't helping, it's potentially making matters worse if others have to clean up your mess or if you get somebody hurt. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just this storyline is making much sense to me right now. Maybe it will make sense once we actually see it come into fruition. But right now I'm just thinking-- huh?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wonder if Quentin realises that The Arrow and Oliver Queen disappear/are very much absent at the same time as each other just like they showed up at the same time in S1. It will be very obvious.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

^Doesn't he basically know Oliver is the Arrow now? He just doesn't know know. Like he didn't let Laurel tell him the truth, but it still seemed like he knew deep down the answer. He was just creating plausible deniability or something. Or was that just me interpreting it that way? Lol.

Also I don't think Laurel knows the full extent of Olicity, but we don't know what the writers might decide has happened off screen. The same with Thea/Felicity. The writers could say Felicity has spent time with either of them off screen or Thea and/or Laurel could reveal they could tell something was going with Olicity even if no one ever told them as much.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Nah I think you're right. He knows deep down but he doesn't want to know/admit to himself because then he will have to stop seeing Arrow as Arrow and instead as someone he knows, as a real person.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

^Yes, exactly. He knows but it's easier and better for him to pretend he doesn't know. That's what I think the writers want us to believe about what Quentin knows about the Arrow.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

tftnt

Magnus and Alec
Old 01-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt

I actually am expecting Laurel to dress up like Sara while Diggle is dressing up like Oliver. In the DCU tv underworld Sara is known as an LoA member and a vigilante. She used to go around SC beating up guys who were hurting women. She definitely has a rep in SC and elsewhere. So yes, giving the impression that she's still around would be useful. That way she can bluff her way out of situations and won't have to do so much actual fighting. Just showing up and looming should have an impact.

Plus unless Laurel masquerades as Sara there is literally NO POINT in her withholding Sara's death from Quentin.

"(Love is) about finding the one who is already the right fit." -- Diggle
Old 01-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

^Yes, exactly. See that makes sense. Much more so than Laurel actually thinking she be a full on vigilante in Oliver's absence. If she is going to continue with this lie about Sara's death, it does make sense for her put in some appearances as Sara to keep up the ruse.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread