Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Arrow S&S #91: Blarrow returns! Don't call it a comeback!

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island called Lian Yu. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his old friend, Tommy Merlyn, and ex-flame Laurel Lance. However they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and save his Starling City.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the undertaking caused by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his right hand man (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his eyes and ears (computer expert). The two most important people in Oliver's life and journey towards heroism. Oliver, the Arrow and his team are cleaning up the city and protecting the citizens of Starling. Roy Harper, who hero worshipped the Arrow also is also a member of Team Arrow. Alongside honorary member, Captain Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow) at the helm in the police department. Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3x10: Left Behind
Airdate:1/21/15
Description:THE TEAM DEALS WITH OLIVER’S DISAPPEARANCE — In the aftermath of Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) fight with Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Arsenal (Colton Haynes) continue to protect the city in the Arrow’s absence. However, after three days without hearing from Oliver, they begin to fear the worst may have happened to their friend. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) refuses to believe that Oliver could be dead until Merlyn (John Barrowman) pays the team a surprise visit. Thea (Willa Holland) suspects there is something more behind Oliver’s disappearance and asks Merlyn for a favor. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) tests a part of his new suit and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) takes up the mantle of the Black Canary. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Erik Oleson (#310). Original airdate 1/21/2015.
Spoilers:
We will most likely see Laurel in costume for the first time.

Oliver will be present in flashbacks only for multiple eps.
Eps 10-12 are a trilogy. Brick is said to be the villain for all three episodes
Laurel/Dig emotional scene
Guggie says this will be a big Team Arrow ep, big Malcolm ep

3x11: Midnight City
Airdate:TBA
Description:
Spoilers:
Stephen Amell says he has had more days off for the "winter run" then he ever has before."
EBR said she filmed an emotionally draining, sad scene prior to an interview for 3.05...may have been for this ep or poss 10.x

3x12: Uprising
Description:
Spoilers:
Sin will make an appearance.
Oliver will most likely return at the end of the episode

3x13: Canaries
Description:
Spoilers:
Caity Lotz and Peter Storemyer (Vertigo/Werner Zytle) were on set.
Stephen Amell filmed in the new upgraded suit, so we can hope he's around in present day.

3x14: The Return
Description:
Spoilers:
Slade may be returning.
It appears flashback hair Oliver returns to starling.
Colin Odonnel filmed flashback scene with Katie Cassidy

3x15: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x16: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x17: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x18: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x19: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x20: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x21: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x22: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x23: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70,
71,72, 73, 74,75, 76,77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84,
85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90

* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 01-12-2015 at 03:50 PM
Old 01-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

tftnt

Magnus and Alec
Old 01-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 01-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! I apologize if anyone hates the title. Lol.

Anyway there was a good bit of talk in the last thread about the new DC shows coming up and crossovers and I saw this and thought I would share.

CBS President Says Supergirl Crossover WIth Flash/Arrow Unlikely | Comicbook.com

Looks like we won't be seeing a Supergirl crossover to Arrow (or Flash), at least not anytime soon. Which I'm kind of glad to hear. I mean I know Superman and all that exist in the same DC universe as Green Arrow, Flash, etc, but still it's one thing to incorporate some super powers to a certain degree to this Arrow universe, but start adding in super powered aliens and that's just sounds like a different show altogether. Which it is after all, that's Supergirl. And I honestly would mind if it stayed that way, separate I mean.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

tftnt, I love the title! I can't wait to see David Ramsey getting more fight scenes. Oliver may be the better fighter on the show, but I think David Ramsey could kick Stephen Amell's ass.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt .

EDIT:

Arrow 3.10 stills!

http://klarolicityswan.tumblr.com/po...ow-3-10-stills

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 01-12-2015 at 04:49 PM
Old 01-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the photos.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

They took no stills of Black Canary? Odd.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Passionate Fan

TFP the stills! Dig is looking good, of course.

I for one am glad that Supergirl crossing over is unlikely. Got to be my least favorite superhero, but I'll check out the show if CH is playing the part, just to see what's up.

P.S. I love the title

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 01-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

So are those stills of Felicity and Ray before Malcolm comes to the Arrow cave and delivers the news about Oliver right? Because she looks to be kind of smiling in that first one and somehow I can't picture her going to work looking all put together and smiling a bit right after learning that Oliver is "dead". And Ray is straight up grinning. He wouldn't be standing there having fun with his robot arm if knew Felicity was grieving. That has to be the beginning of the episode right?

Also I wonder when in the episode are those Roy/Diggle scenes from? Dig doesn't have the Arrow costume on so maybe it's also before Malcom's visit? It's actually kind of weird that Roy is in full costume and Dig doesn't even have like a ski mask on to fight this Brick dude. He's not worried about showing off his identity like that next to Roy?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 01-12-2015 at 06:08 PM
Old 01-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
So are those stills of Felicity and Ray before Malcolm comes to the Arrow cave and delivers the news about Oliver right? Because she looks to be kind of smiling in that first one and somehow I can't picture her going to work looking all put together and smiling a bit right after learning that Oliver is "dead". And Ray is straight up grinning. He wouldn't be standing there having fun with his robot arm if knew Felicity was grieving. That has to be the beginning of the episode right?

Also I wonder when in the episode are those Roy/Diggle scenes from? Dig doesn't have the Arrow costume on so maybe it's also before Malcom's visit? It's actually kind of weird that Roy is in full costume and Dig doesn't even have like a ski mask on to fight this Brick dude. He's not worried about showing off his identity like that next to Roy?
Have to be from before. She wouldn't even be at the office, period.

"(Love is) about finding the one who is already the right fit." -- Diggle
Old 01-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

^Yeah exactly what I thought. Now I'm not even sure why I asked. Seems too obvious. Lol.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
CBS President Says Supergirl Crossover WIth Flash/Arrow Unlikely | Comicbook.com

Looks like we won't be seeing a Supergirl crossover to Arrow (or Flash), at least not anytime soon. Which I'm kind of glad to hear. I mean I know Superman and all that exist in the same DC universe as Green Arrow, Flash, etc, but still it's one thing to incorporate some super powers to a certain degree to this Arrow universe, but start adding in super powered aliens and that's just sounds like a different show altogether. Which it is after all, that's Supergirl. And I honestly would mind if it stayed that way, separate I mean.
Though I could be wrong, this just feels like talk at the moment. Berlanti getting the option to cross the three over included in the contract indicates he's already planning to cross them over, and I for one really hope he does. I'd love to see this world continue to expand. To me it's like the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We start of grounded in Arrow (Iron Man), we expand to superpowers with The Flash (The Incredible Hulk/Captain America: The First Avenger). All we really need now are aliens (Thor/The Avengers/Guardians of the Galaxy) and magic (Doctor Strange) which is being provided to us with the Vixen animated series. So the Arrowverse as a whole is thankfully getting less and less grounded and gritty.

Betlanti 'Vixen' Interview

Thought the interview was interesting because he confirms Vixen introduces magic into the Arrowverse.

"And Vixen's such a great character. First of all, she represents magic, which is an area that we haven't explored on either of the two shows just yet. One thing we're always saying is, "'Flash' is very different from 'Arrow,' 'Arrow' is very different from 'Flash.'" If "Arrow" is crime and "The Flash" is science, "Vixen" has a big magic component"
Old 01-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your Welcome guys .

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

I feel like they are going to see how Vixen does before introducing it to the actual show since this is something that is easily avoidable if the the show goes no where after the 6 episodes.

But I am glad that they are willing to introduce magic and continue to open up the world.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread