Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Arrow S&S #95: "I think Lance would be a very happy fellow if he found himself going out with Mama Smoak." - Paul Blackthorne

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island called Lian Yu. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his old friend, Tommy Merlyn, and ex-flame Laurel Lance. However they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and save his Starling City.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the undertaking caused by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his right hand man (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his eyes and ears (computer expert). The two most important people in Oliver's life and journey towards heroism. Oliver, the Arrow and his team are cleaning up the city and protecting the citizens of Starling. Roy Harper, who hero worshipped the Arrow also is also a member of Team Arrow. Alongside honorary member, Captain Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow) at the helm in the police department. Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3x13: Canaries
Airdate: 2/11/15
Description: VERTIGO (GUEST STAR PETER STORMARE) RETURNS AND PITS CANARY AGAINST BLACK CANARY — Oliver (Stephen Amell) is thrown by the changes within Team Arrow. He’s used to calling the shots but sees that the team has evolved in his absence and tensions quickly escalate in the lair. Oliver is furious that Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has been going out as the Black Canary and tells her to stop risking her life, but when Vertigo (guest star Peter Stormare) hits the streets again, Laurel goes against Oliver’s wishes and tracks down Vertigo who hits her with a full dose of the drug. Laurel’s biggest fears revolve around her sister Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) so the Vertigo causes her to hallucinate an epic fight between Canary and Black Canary. Meanwhile, Chase (guest star Austin Butler) surprises Thea (Willa Holland), and Roy (Colton Haynes) warns Thea to stay away from Malcolm (John Barrowman). Michael Schultz directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Emilia Ortega Aldrich (#313). Original airdate 2/11/2015.
Spoilers:
Caity Lotz and Peter Storemyer (Vertigo/Werner Zytle) were on set.
Stephen Amell filmed in the new upgraded suit, so we can hope he's around in present day.

3x14: The Return
Airdate: 2/18/15
Description: THE RETURN OF DEATHSTROKE AND TOMMY MERLYN — Malcolm (John Barrowman) puts Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) in a dangerous situation that lands them on Lian Yu with Oliver’s former enemy, Deathstroke (guest star Manu Bennett). A flashback reveals when Oliver and Maseo (guest star Karl Yune) returned to Starling City to retrieve the Omega bio weapon, and despite being under strict orders from Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) not to reveal himself to anyone, Oliver looks in on his family, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Tommy (guest star Colin Donnell). Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Erik Oleson (#314). Original airdate 2/18/2015.
Spoilers:
Slade may be returning.
It appears flashback hair Oliver returns to starling.
Colin Odonnel filmed flashback scene with Katie Cassidy

3x15: Nanda Parbat
Airdate:2/25/15
Description: MERLYN IS CAPTURED BY RA’S AL GHUL; THE ATOM SUIT REVEALED — Malcolm (John Barrowman) is captured by Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) and taken to Nanda Parbat. Because of his love for Thea (Willa Holland), Oliver (Stephen Amell) considers saving Merlyn. Ray (Brandon Routh) is obsessed with finishing his Atom suit so he can save the city but Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) fears he is heading down the same path as Oliver (Stephen Amell) and tries to pull him out of the lab. Gregory Smith directed the episode with story by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski and teleplay by Erik Olesen & Ben Sokolowski (#315). Original airdate 2/25/2015.
Spoilers:

3x16: The Offer
Airdate:TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x17: Suicidal Tendencies
Description:
Spoilers:

3x18: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x19: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x20: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x21: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x22: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x23: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70,
71,72, 73, 74,75, 76,77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84,
85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93
* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

"(Love is) about finding the one who is already the right fit." -- Diggle
Old 02-18-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT .

Arrow - Episode 3.19 - Title Revealed

Quote:
“Broken Arrow.”
Arrow - Episode 3.19 - Title Revealed and Deadbolt Cast | Spoilers

Icon by Me (Hazel) Tamy, Olicity, WestAllen, Jeller, Clace .
Old 02-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Awesome title. Thank you.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Your Welcome kabous! .

'Arrow': Will Lance Turn on the Vigilante? - The Hollywood Reporter

Old 02-18-2015, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
TFTNT .

Arrow - Episode 3.19 - Title Revealed

Arrow - Episode 3.19 - Title Revealed and Deadbolt Cast | Spoilers
Broken Arrow... sounds like another cheery episode.

But it's good to hear we'll be having the metas spreading out from Central City. Like they said more than once on the Flash last night - it's a new world they're living in, and Arrow is a part of it. There's no point in pretending otherwise.

And anyway, isn't one of the best things about heroes like Green Arrow and Batman the fact that they're normal (ish) men finding ways to take on the super-powered badies?
Old 02-18-2015, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Arrow Preview: Have Laurel’s Lies Turned Lance Against Team Arrow? | TVLine

Old 02-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Lance can have 1000 seats. Always hated the way he treats Laurel.

So you can bring in a meta human but can't make your female lead into one despite the character she plays being one......okaaaay.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I always thought Laurel was his fave. Idk what your objection is here. Doesn't the man get to be bothered by what Laurel did here? He needs to take no seat at all.

Laurel and Quentin are alike. Addictive personalities and they are Stayers. Dinah and Sara are alike. They are Runners/Leavers. If he is truly devastated by her right now it is reflective of how close he thought they were.

Old 02-18-2015, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quentin/Donna what are the chances of that actually, really happening?

Or are they just being jerks with the teasing and the taunting?
Old 02-18-2015, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
Quentin/Donna what are the chances of that actually, really happening?

Or are they just being jerks with the teasing and the taunting?
Well, it gives Laurel a connection to Felicity, which they obviously want to make happen. I think if he doesn't die to send Laurel on her real BC arc (the one she will have that has nothing to do with Sara) then I think it will definitely happen. It's a strong choice, gives him something to do as well.

Old 02-18-2015, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Really doubt Quentin/Donna will happen. I don't see Donna appearing that often, like Laurel's mom maybe 2 episodes a season. PB was just teasing it. He obviously knows fans ship it.

Don't see why they would want to connect Laurel and Felicity.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't either, but they clearly do.

I could see her becoming recurring. Somebody on this show needs to be funny now that they have Felicity on grim stoneface duty 24/7.

Old 02-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
I always thought Laurel was his fave. Idk what your objection is here. Doesn't the man get to be bothered by what Laurel did here? He needs to take no seat at all.

Laurel and Quentin are alike. Addictive personalities and they are Stayers. Dinah and Sara are alike. They are Runners/Leavers. If he is truly devastated by her right now it is reflective of how close he thought they were.
IMO both of Laurels parents have favored Sara. Mostly because she was the reckless child. Her so called family have all done some pretty disgusting things to her.

When he was a drunken mess for years, and Laurel was the only one by his side the entire time picking him up and taking care of him when his wife left and he was dealing with Sara's death, or when she forgave him after he used her to get the the Arrow in season one. Or when he lied about Sara being alive in S2. Lance has not been the greatest father to Laurel. Half the time he hasn't even been a father. So I have no respect for him treating Laurel badly when her keeping the secret wasn't in a malicious way.
Old 02-18-2015, 01:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
IMO both of Laurels parents have favored Sara. Mostly because she was the reckless child. Her so called family have all done some pretty disgusting things to her.

When he was a drunken mess for years, and Laurel was the only one by his side the entire time picking him up and taking care of him when his wife left and he was dealing with Sara's death, or when she forgave him after he used her to get the the Arrow in season one. Or when he lied about Sara being alive in S2. Lance has not been the greatest father to Laurel. Half the time he hasn't even been a father. So I have no respect for him treating Laurel badly when her keeping the secret wasn't in a malicious way.
He has a right to be angry. He doesn't have a right to be unkind. There's a difference. I don't think PB was saying he's being mean to her. But yeah, the trust they rebuilt after the pill stealing is weakened now.

The only time I think anyone could legitimately claim he favored Sara was, interestingly enough, when he concealed Sara being alive from Laurel. But that was at Sara's specific request. Other than that...he clearly feels closer to Laurel. Clearly.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread