Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very true
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:55 AM
the 'S' means Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Politics are annoying!
yes they are...I didn't answer my phone last month...even if it was in the same are code calling
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why's that Dave?
Old 11-09-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, Mary and Dave. I'm glad this election is over.

I hope you're doing okay, Mary.

I'm sorry the phone calls were bothering you, Dave.

The calls are from people asking who you're gonna vote for, Sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
38 - 14, surprised about how the Panthers are playing too

Same here, they really needed too. They did, which sucks

I really wish they didn't fire Darabont after S1, the show would be so much better if he was still running.

The Steelers demolished the Panthers 52-21! They're now in firm command of the AFC North. I think it's gonna be the Steelers, Patriots, Chargers, and Chiefs that will be the teams to beat in the AFC.

Now I just hope the Eagles can beat the Cowboys on Sunday. Then the Saints, the Giant, the Redskins, the Cowboys again, then the Rams, the Texans, and the Redskins again.

Well, I'm still hoping that Mallory can time travel and change history.

I agree. Firing Darabont because of budget disputes was stupid. TWD was the highest rated cable TV show in history, and AMC wanted to cut the budget because of Mad Men? And Darabont got fired for arguing with them about the cuts, so the show we would've gotten never happened. If Darabont was around Andrea would never have died or gotten involved with the Governor, and the Rick/Andrea storyline from the comics would've happened on the show. I was looking forward to that and I was pissed when they killed her off and changed the entire story.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

The downfall to loosing weight is getting hungry within 3 hours.
Icon credit: Erin
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
The Steelers demolished the Panthers 52-21! They're now in firm command of the AFC North. I think it's gonna be the Steelers, Patriots, Chargers, and Chiefs that will be the teams to beat in the AFC.

Now I just hope the Eagles can beat the Cowboys on Sunday. Then the Saints, the Giant, the Redskins, the Cowboys again, then the Rams, the Texans, and the Redskins again.

Well, I'm still hoping that Mallory can time travel and change history.

I agree. Firing Darabont because of budget disputes was stupid. TWD was the highest rated cable TV show in history, and AMC wanted to cut the budget because of Mad Men? And Darabont got fired for arguing with them about the cuts, so the show we would've gotten never happened. If Darabont was around Andrea would never have died or gotten involved with the Governor, and the Rick/Andrea storyline from the comics would've happened on the show. I was looking forward to that and I was pissed when they killed her off and changed the entire story.
I'm pretty surprised that the Steelers smashed the Panthers, especially since they had only lost two games so far. They will be, but I don't trust the Chiefs at playoff time due to Reid.

I'm sure they can win a few of those games

Same

It really was, especially since they also doubled the episodes so well. It's sad to think about how much the potential got wasted with the Darabont firing
Old 11-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

What did you do today, Samuel?
Old 11-10-2018, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not too much, just watched some movies. You?
Old 11-10-2018, 08:19 AM
the 'S' means Hope

Sam...same...watch movies and sports this weekened
and people like to take phone pools to see who you voted for...or you get a taped advertisment on your phone...

Mary...losing weight can be a challenge

Alex...what games are you going to watch this weekend
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Enjoy Dave.

Alright, that doesn't happen down here thank god.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Dave! Yep, I agree. I lose weight and I start getting lazy and put it back on.

Well, I don't really know, Dave. I know I'm gonna watch the Eagles/Cowboys game on Sunday Night Football, but there's not much NFC East stuff going on during the day because the Eagles/Cowboys are at night, and the Giants/49ers game is on Monday. So it all depends on what games end up playing in my area. I think we're gonna get the Redskins/Buccaneers game, so I'll keep an eye on that in the hopes that Fitzpatrick can pull off some more Fitzmagic and take the Redskins down another notch. That'll help put us in first place. I might also watch the Chargers/Raiders game on Fox if I get it here, or the Packers/Dolphins. I don't know yet what games the Philly area is gonna get.

Quote:
The downfall to loosing weight is getting hungry within 3 hours.
I know, Mary. I have the same problem with the munchies. I try to eat smaller portions and I walk a lot.

I hope you're doing okay.

Quote:
I'm pretty surprised that the Steelers smashed the Panthers, especially since they had only lost two games so far. They will be, but I don't trust the Chiefs at playoff time due to Reid.

I'm sure they can win a few of those games

Same

It really was, especially since they also doubled the episodes so well. It's sad to think about how much the potential got wasted with the Darabont firing
Hi, Sam! Why are you surprised? The Steelers are a better team. Sure, they started off bad this season, but so did we. And I get what you mean about Andy Reid and the Chiefs. We used to have him, remember? So I know he always chokes in the end.

Well, I just want the Eagles to beat the Cowboys and the Saints, then we can worry about the Giants, Redskins, and the Cowboys again. I don't wanna think about the Rams and the Texans just yet.

I agree. I think everyone was sad that Darabont got fired, and I know that Laurie Holden got screwed over by Glen Mazzara, killing her off like that when she had signed an eight year contract with the show and was promised the Rick/Andrea storyline. Kirkman should've known better and should never have let that happen.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Not too much, just watched some movies. You?
Took a shower, ate chicken nuggets and a banana for breakfast, painted my nails, watched That's '70s Show and Caught on Camera, posted here, posted on tumblr, posted on Facebook, painted my finger and toe nails, and had mac'n cheese.

Apparently my other mom wants me to take my biological mom to the doctors on the 7th of next month. I don't know why. My other mom hasn't spoken to me in 6 months, so I am thinking that she doesn't want to take my biological mom to the hospital, so she pawned off biological mom to me. It seems kind of strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Sam...same...watch movies and sports this weekened
and people like to take phone pools to see who you voted for...or you get a taped advertisment on your phone...

Mary...losing weight can be a challenge

Alex...what games are you going to watch this weekend
That sounds very stupid.

Yes, it can be.

Quote:
I know, Mary. I have the same problem with the munchies. I try to eat smaller portions and I walk a lot.

I hope you're doing okay.
Apparently my other mom wants me to take my biological mom to the doctors on the 7th of next month. I don't know why. My other mom hasn't spoken to me in 6 months, so I am thinking that she doesn't want to take my biological mom to the hospital, so she pawned off biological mom to me. It seems kind of strange.

I went out for a walk today and had a smaller proportion of food. Plus doing the dishes.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Took a shower, ate chicken nuggets and a banana for breakfast, painted my nails, watched That's '70s Show and Caught on Camera, posted here, posted on tumblr, posted on Facebook, painted my finger and toe nails, and had mac'n cheese.

I went out for a walk today and had a smaller proportion of food. Plus doing the dishes.
Hi, Mary! Wow, you posted everywhere. I posted on all of my boards and some of the others I post on. I hope the macaroni and cheese was good.

Well, at least you get to spend time with your biological mom who actually cares about you, so who cares what your mom's reasons are? She's not worth the stress. I hope your bio-mom is okay.

That sounds good, Mary. Keep that up.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Hi, Mary! Wow, you posted everywhere. I posted on all of my boards and some of the others I post on. I hope the macaroni and cheese was good.

Well, at least you get to spend time with your biological mom who actually cares about you, so who cares what your mom's reasons are? She's not worth the stress. I hope your bio-mom is okay.

That sounds good, Mary. Keep that up.
How did you know that I posted everywhere?

I'm still curious on why she did?

Thanks.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Why are you surprised? The Steelers are a better team. Sure, they started off bad this season, but so did we. And I get what you mean about Andy Reid and the Chiefs. We used to have him, remember? So I know he always chokes in the end.

Well, I just want the Eagles to beat the Cowboys and the Saints, then we can worry about the Giants, Redskins, and the Cowboys again. I don't wanna think about the Rams and the Texans just yet.

I agree. I think everyone was sad that Darabont got fired, and I know that Laurie Holden got screwed over by Glen Mazzara, killing her off like that when she had signed an eight year contract with the show and was promised the Rick/Andrea storyline. Kirkman should've known better and should never have let that happen.
Hey Because I thought their defense was a lot better than that hahah. I do forget that sometimes and yes he will

Do you think you can beat them?

I felt so bad for Laurie Holden and I'm wish that Kirkman stopped the whole thing before Andrea got killed off.

Quote:

Busy day then

That is weird, has she said why she wants you to take your bio mum to take to the hospital?
Reply   Post New Thread